Born and raised in San Diego, California I’ve always been passionate about art and design. Luckily most of my life I’ve been able to do what I love. I’ve produced several TV spots and marketing videos for a variety of companies including Sony, Lucas Arts, DC Comics, Disney, Lions Gate, and the San Diego Padres. Over the years I’ve learned to stay competitive in this industry by staying on top of new trends and technology.
Certified Producer, Director, Video Editor, Motion Graphics expert with several years of experience:
• 0ver 20 years of graphic design experience.
• Over 17 years of video production experience Including television.
• Over 13 years in the video game industry. Created over a 100 trailer and commercials.
• High Proficiency to expert in FCP, Premiere, After Effects, Abode Creative Suite, SoundTrack, Protools, Cinema4D, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Jira.
• Professional graphics designer, editor, motion graphics artist, sound design, video compression, video formats, color correction, and finishing.
• Skills in managing, directing, producing, storytelling, creating, illustrator, storyboarding, filming.
• Experienced, easy going, self-starter, team player, punctual, fun loving, fast pace, multi-tasking, new tech lover.
• knowledge of HDSLR shooting, Sony video cameras, Canon video cameras, staging, lighting, green screen, and sound setup.